Time is running out

Hello and Assalamualaikum :)

Hey there. Now it is 4.00 am and im still awake burning the midnight oil. Final exam is just around the corner. Since today is wednesday, so i`ll having my first paper tomorrow! Yeah.  TOMORROW. My first paper will be Soil Mechanics. Hope everything is going well. I work harder than i ever did and i hope it was worth it. But, this semester is tough. Hahaha. However, lets pray for the best. InsyaAllah.

I should go to sleep now. I just had a very tiring day. 9 hours of Soil Mechanics class is no joke. But, to take it positively, it is good as i feel more prepared for becoming exam. Need to wake up early tomorrow to do more revision before i step into the examination hall. Im scared to death because i really hope that i can score in this semester.

Till then, goodnight and please pray for my best :)



Comments

Popular Posts